How to sync your wrench data to iterable
What it is
Wrench.Ai allows you to add data science and Ai-driven marketing insights, automate hours worth of individual user research, assign personas and segmentations plans, tag users with prescribed campaign prescriptions, assign Ai-generated lead scores, and empower your marketing, sales, and support teams with custom user insights that enable you to build better relationships, and scale them—all without compromising users’ trust.
If you’re not already an Iterable client, click here to request a demo and see how an Iterable Wrench.Ai integration can work for you. You may also contact your CSM or email us questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
*An integration requires both an Iterable and Wrench.Ai account.
Wrench.Ai Integration Overview:
The current Wrench-Iterable integration covers two part. The first is a one-way system webhook that is forwarded from Iterable to Wrench as new engagement data and captured by Iterable in real-time. All listed system events in this doc are sent to Wrench’s HTTP API with an event name that corresponds to the webhook, e.g., ‘[Iterable] emailClick’.
Once data has been analyzed processed and created by Wrench.AI, data is pushed back to your iterable CRM instance, creating new columns, with user-specific data fields, like category sophistication, persona types, lead score, etc.
Steps to Wrench.Ai Integration:
- Inside your Iterable account, under “Integrations”, click the green button to create a new API key button. Select “Standard” type from the dropdown menu, and click “CREATE”.
- Your new API key will appear at the top of the list. Select the edit button that appears when you hover over the right hand side of the row, click “EDIT”, and rename the key as “Wrench.Ai”, then click ”SAVE” on the right hand side of the row. Copy the API key.
- Connect with a Wrench.Ai Account Rep at email@example.com and supply the API key.
- Your Wrench.Ai Account Rep will confirm and supply you with a copy of a webhook endpoint URL.
- Inside your iterable account, navigate to “Integrations” then “Webhooks”. Click “CREATE WEBHOOK” and paste the URL endpoint supplied by Wrench.Ai in the text field, ensuring the “NoAuth Radio button is selected. Click “CREATE”.
Once created, the app will take you back to the webhooks screen. Scroll all the way to the right and hover over the row to reveal the “EDIT BUTTON” on the far right-hand side. Click “EDIT” and check all boxes to select all available events. Then click “SAVE” on the right side of the row.
That’s it! Within 24 hours you can confirm data arrived in your Iterable account by seeing your new Ai-enabled insights within “User Lookup” or within newly created lists. If you have any questions or need help setting up Wrench with Iterable, contact your CSM or iterable@wrench.